My poor little blog. How I’ve neglected you. Oh, don’t give me that look.
Here’s some of what’s gone on since I checked in last:
- attended a family wedding… my first time dressing up in almost a year, so that was pretty big!
- beat down a hurricane (I got you, Irene)
- landed a wholesale account at a cute local soap shop
- planned a vacation (deets will come in a later post)
- had my 1st successful craft show of 2011
- got a business checking account (feeling official)
- made a bunch of new stuff, including holiday soaps and soy wax tarts
- planned something major, but it’s a surprise, will let you in on it in a couple of weeks
- got a CT scan, which shows no sign of the Hodge (YES!!!!)
- the trademark made it through the USPTO publication period with no objections, so will be issued the trademark certificate in a couple of months (feeling even more official)
- … and a bunch of stuff I can’t remember because my brain still isn’t functioning properly. See why here.
What’s coming up:
- surgery Monday (removing the VAD port… whoopee!)
- scads of craft shows
- vacation (Niagara Falls October 14-17)
- the secret something I’ve been planning (no, I still can’t tell you!)
- H A L L O W E E N
- haunted hayride & carnival
- … and a bunch of stuff I can’t remember because my brain still isn’t functioning properly. See why here. Oh wait, I already used that one? So what. It’s still a valid excuse, haha!